Commercial, Institutional & Industrial Hvac Services Since 1989
Professional. Trustworthy. Courteous. Honest.
Since 1989, Forrest Mechanical Inc. has delivered high value, innovative solutions in the mechanical services industry through our four guiding principles:
- Safe working practices: Without compromise, safety is the number one priority in everything we do.
- High quality and efficient workmanship: Delivering the reliable Plumbing and HVAC services you need with respect to your project and its timelines.
- Ethical treatment of all stakeholders: Working and communicating with project managers, fellow contractors, and other key team members with respect and fairness.
- Conducting business with honesty and integrity: Providing up front, proactive, and honest answers and solutions throughout your project.
Growing and serving for over 25 years
Owner David Mollison, by trade, is a mechanical engineer. Upon returning to Canada from Asia with his wife, Gina, they purchased Forrest Mechanical Inc. from the original owner.
Since then, Forrest Mechanical Inc. has grown to over 45 employees and has expanded its service offering to include:
- Heating and Air Conditioning
- Backflow Preventers
- Hot Water Heating
- Sprinkler Systems
- Mechanical Rooms
- Process Piping
- Radiant Floor Heating
- Natural Gas Piping
- Snow Melt Systems
- Chillers & HVAC Equipment Replacement